Access to the information published on Bodega LAUS’s website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. LAUS has published this website to provide any visitors with access to the information they need. The information displayed on this website is made freely available at no charge to users who access the website as private individuals. Commercialising the right of access is expressly prohibited.
2. Copying or reproducing the information published on any electronic media (websites, databases or electronic publications) that allows the broadcast of any information published on this website to multiple users is expressly prohibited without LAUS’s prior, written consent.
3. Accuracy of the information LAUS makes every effort to ensure the information published on its website is accurate and up to date. However, LAUS accepts no responsibility for the consequences of reading it.
4. LAUS accepts no responsibility for any losses or damages suffered by users that may be the result of accessing this website or using its content.
5. Data protection
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, having agreed to your incorporation into the database you are informed that the data you have voluntarily provided us with on this form will be incorporated in a file entitled VIÑEDOS Y CRIANZAS DEL ALTO ARAGON S.A. in order to send you marketing and commercial communications to offer, promote and contract products and services from VIÑEDOS Y CRIANZAS DEL ALTO ARAGON S.A., by e-mail, telephone, SMS and post, and you give your consent to this being done.
For the same purposes, you authorise the transfer of the data to companies making up the Group – (Bodega LAUS and Bodega ENATE).
If you do not want your data transferred for the same purposes to other group companies.
Exercising your rights: You may exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation or challenge with respect to personal data in that file by writing to the organisation responsible for the data at the address given: Carretera N240 Km 154,8, Barbastro 22300 Huesca, Spain.
Or at the e-mail email@example.com
The website is not intended for children aged under 18 and they must therefore refrain from providing any personal information. For this reason, VIÑEDOS Y CRIANZAS DEL ALTO ARAGON S.A reserves the right to check the age of website users at any time.
The purposes of collecting your personal data are as follows: (i) to supply the products you have requested; (ii) to communicate with you in relation to your account on matters relating to the customer care service and the services and products on the website; (iii) carrying out advertising and commercial research activities including sending commercial communications matching your personal profile by any means, including electronic ones, about our products and services and; (iv) to guarantee the technical operation of the application and the website.
6. Security measures
VIÑEDOS Y CRIANZAS DEL ALTO ARAGON S.A. informs you that it has implemented the technical and organisational data security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human actions or from the physical or natural environment. All this is in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the Data Protection Act, Regulations of the Data Protection Act and regulations developing them.
7. The licence for public use of LAUS’s website is governed by Spanish legislation regardless of the country the user is accessing it from. Any litigation that may arise from the interpretation of these access rules will be resolved in Spanish courts.
The full or partial reproduction of texts and graphics by any means without express written authorisation from Bodegas Laus S.L. is prohibited.
Including these texts, images or news items in publications or broadcasting them on media of any kind accessible to third parties requires express written authorisation from Bodegas Laus S.L.